Grade: Grade H, SCP 25-28 (£32,020 – £34,723 per annum)
Hours: 37 hours per week, 52 weeks, Permanent
Location: St Leonard’s Catholic School, North End, Durham, DH1 4NG
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and self-motivated ICT NETWORK LEAD to join the Bishop Wilkinson Catholic Education Trust’s Essential ICT Service team.
Working as part of the BWCET ICT Services team, your main role is to manage the day-to-day operation of the IT environment within the schools. You will be leading a team of ICT Technicians to provide support for all aspects of the ICT infrastructure, including Servers, Storage, Networking, Wireless, Telephony, Office365, etc. to support teaching and learning.
We are looking for an individual to:
- Manage the School’s server estate and to maintain and develop the School’s technical infrastructure.
- Run the school’s ICT, AV, Helpdesk Services, providing a user-friendly and high performing service to staff and students.
- Maintaining and upgrading software applications as well as undertaking tasks to promote the effective use of ICT across schools, both educationally and in administrative functions.
- Deputising to the IT Services Manager, supervising the ICT technicians, and contributing to the ICT visions and strategy for the Trust.
- Provide second line support (remotely and on-site) as and when required across the Trust schools.
We are proud to be part of the Bishop Wilkinson Catholic Education Trust, a family of secondary, middle, primary and first schools in Durham, Gateshead, Northumberland and Sunderland. Bishop Wilkinson is the largest catholic education trust in the North East of England.
To complete an application form please download the Application Pack below and return this to email@example.com prior to the closing date.
Closing date: Sunday 8th January 2023
Interview date: TBC
The Bishop Wilkinson Catholic Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and is subject to an enhanced DBS check.