Location: St Robert of Newminster Catholic School & Sixth Form College, Biddick Lane, Washington, NE38 8AF
Grade: Grade L (£41,591 – £44,642)
Hours: 37 hours per week
Contract Type: Permanent, Full Time
|test||test table format|
St Robert of Newminster Catholic School and Sixth Form College are proud to be part of the Bishop Wilkinson Catholic Education Trust, a family of secondary, middle, primary and first schools in Durham, Gateshead, Northumberland and Sunderland. Bishop Wilkinson is the largest catholic education trust in the North East of England, which will have a total of 48 schools by the summer of 2022. This is an exciting time to join our supportive, and growing team.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Cluster Finance Manager to join St Robert of Newminster Catholic School & Sixth Form College.
We are seeking an individual to be responsible for all aspects of the finance function within St Roberts of Newminster as well as monitoring and supporting finance in a number of Trust Primary schools.
The successful candidate will have:
- An accounting qualification or significant recent, relevant experience
- Educated to degree level or able to demonstrate equivalent knowledge through relevant experience
- Considerable experience of working with financial accounting systems, processes and procedures to a very high level
- Experience of managing a month end closing process and producing management accounts including full review, analysis and commentary.
- Experience of budget setting and review
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail with excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing.
Closing date: Noon, Wednesday 6th April 2022
Interview date: w/c 25th April 2022 or w/c 2nd May 2022
The Bishop Wilkinson Catholic Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and is subject to an enhanced DBS check.